- Assessments available for all 3 key Food Antibodies (IgA, IgG, IgE)
- All 4 IgG Subclasses Tested (IgG 1-4)
- Exemplary Industry Accuracy
- Tailored elimination diet guidance provided with every report
- An IgE antibody reaction occurs the same time or immediately after exposure to the antigen; food or inhalant.
- An IgG antibody reaction is a delayed reaction to the allergen; (usually food – anywhere from several hours to days).
- IgA antibody testing provides additional information to identify delayed food or microbial triggers as they are being formed via a potentially compromised membrane.
|If you have been authorised a test by your practitioner, or would like more information on how to conduct your functional test click HERE||If you already have a Research Nutrition account, please log in below.
If you do not have an account and would like to sign up for one, you can do so online HERE